Au Pair Options
Why is an Au Pair right for you?
- Au Pairs are a flexible option for childcare. The cultural exchange programme allows you to tailor your schedule around your childcare. It allows you the flexibility to ensure your children are looked after in your own home, with their home comforts. As the Au Pair lives in the home with you, they learn from you and your parenting styles. This helps with consistency with the children.
- Children are less likely to exposed to infection as they would in larger groups of children, and parents need not worry about taking a day off work when their child is ill.
- Examples of families who have enjoyed the flexibility of having an Au Pair are:
- Civil Servants
- Shift workers
- Single Parents
- Stay at Home Parents
- Families that need extra support due to disabilities or medical needs
What do children love about having an Au Pair?
- Welcoming an Au Pair into your home exposes your children to different languages and cultures, which benefits their development and understanding of the world.
- Children hate to get out of the bed in the morning. Why drag them to another place when an Au Pair can mind them at home with all their home comforts?
- Children and families form a special bond with the Au Pair, creating life-long friendships that would not be found in other forms of childcare.
If you would like to find out about our options for Au Pairs for Irish families, please CLICK HERE
If you would like to find out about our options for Au Pairs for English families, please CLICK HERE
If you would like to speak to a friendly agent directly:
CALL: +353 94 904 8375