What You Get From Your Host Family
- Full board & lodging FREE
- One way flights to the USA and return flights if you stay a minimum of 12 months.
- Wages in line with the national minimum wage
- 12 months of health insurance
- Social Security Number
- Training allowance of $500
- A chance to extend your stay for up to another 12 months provided you are within the age range for the visa
What is the Au Pair USA Program?
The program is a cultural exchange experience through childcare that is regulated by the U.S. Department of State. You get to Au Pair on one of the most vibrant continents in the world! Each state is different, with fun filled adventure and the American Dream! We work with designated sponsors, who offer the only legal way for Au Pairs to travel to the U.S. All designated agencies enforce the rules and regulations set forth by the Department of State.
What is Au Pair Child Care?
Au Pair childcare is a cultural experience through full time live-in childcare. Cultural exchange is the foundation of the Au Pair program. American Host Families welcome an Au Pair from another country into their home and learn about another culture from their Au Pair. As an Au Pair, you have the chance to learn about life in the U.S. while exploring the country and immersing yourself in the Culture
Total Cost: €499*
- Non-refundable Registration Fee: €99
- Placement Fee Upon Accepting Host Family Offer: €400
We are providing an early completion of paper work discount of €100!
Complete and return your application back to us within 4 weeks of your enquiry.
*If we are unable to place you (which is only in very rare occasions) then this programme fee can be transferred to other programmes on Travel Bug Ltd.
If you want to become an Au Pair in the USA, CLICK HERE to fill out our Enquiry Form
If you would prefer to speak to a friendly agent
Phone: +353 94 90 48375