Cara international also gives Au Pairs the possibility of having Face to Face Online English Lessons, run from a certified English School in Ireland. This means that Au Pairs will be able to attend English Courses with the comforts of their home.
Courses are available for each English level: A1, A2, B1, B2 or C1.
Currently, Cara International’s Au Pairs can benefit from the Standard Package, which includes 8.5 weekly hours of Face to Face Live Online English lessons for €65 per week. Another option is the Intensive Package, which comprises 15 weekly hours of Face to Face Online English lessons for €80 per week.
Plus, both packages include:
- Access to the study material
- Access to the Social Programme so students can participate in the school activities and meet new students
- No registration fee
- Online study support and English School staff available to help
- 10% discount for students that book more than 4 weeks
(paid in full in advance)
Course outcomes are based on The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
But what makes these English lessons unique?
- Free access to extra material, virtually accessible from anywhere in the world from a
laptop or phone for 15-hour programmes.
- Morning and afternoon classes to suit your time zone.
- All teachers have a university degree and are holders of a CELT certificate.
- Pre-course and in-course online assessment.
- End of course E-certificate.
- Teachers get ongoing CPD training to further enhance the quality of their online teaching.
- Provision of a WhatsApp student’s group where students can interact with other students from around the world.
- A maximum of 15 students per classroom in international classes
Au Pairs can choose their English lessons times according to their working hours. In fact, they’ll be able to select classes from this timetable: