Remote Intern ProjectsTrain & Grain
As a student or graduate, how can I secure a job when I have no practical experience?
How do I provide that first professional reference when I cannot get experience?
How do I gain the confidence I need to enter the professional work arena?
How do I improve my language skills if not exposed to that language’s working environment?
How can I fit in gaining experience with my other study and life commitments?
- Cara International offers you the opportunity to gain experience to help you secure future job opportunities. Erasmus funding may be available for some students.
- A Cara International reference shows employers your commitment to invest in your practical learning to gain experience.
- Cara International will grow your confidence because of its 21 years of experience recruiting and working with people.
- Cara International recruits EU applicants for the Irish job market. You will have an opportunity to improve your English or EU language skills through the project tasks we set
- Where possible projects set in a time frame that works with you.
Market Research Interns
Project Management Interns
Content Management Interns
Human Resource Interns
EU Language Interns
Graphic Design Interns
Project Boosted Sales By 50%
Intern Team Achieving Results
By working together to help everyone to gain new skills and insights
Rebuilt From the Inside Out
Learn to build a company from the inside out
Extending Demographic Reach
Your role will be to extend Cara Internationals Demographic Reach in Ireland, UK and EU.
- Increase Sales 80% 80%
- Improved Marketing Traffic 50% 50%
- Increased Conversion Rate 75% 75%
- Increased Customers 60% 60%