- Available from Oct 2021 to April 2022.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Development and Family Studies with a minor in Child Life
- Shannon has babysat and nannied children ranging from toddlers to school-aged for about 10 years. She has also been a camp counsellor at a horseback riding camp for numerous summers where she assisted school-aged children in learning not just how to ride horses but to care for them and the barn they live in. In high school, She also spent a couple of summers volunteering at UpReach Therapeutic Equestrian Center which works primarily with children and adults with cognitive and physical disabilities to improve their well being by pairing with the horse. She also babysat a 12-year-old boy with autism. She also worked at a daycare with various children including infants, toddlers and school-age. She has also interned at a family support centre. Shannon is willing to work with children of all ages but prefers to work with infants, toddlers and school-age children!
- Experienced driver in the U.S. (willing to learn and drive in Ireland).
- Fluent English
- She is open to placements in Non-Heterosexual Parents, Non-Irish Family Families from a different race or religion than himself.
- Shannon ideal family would be a couple on the younger side, in the city with maybe one infant or toddler-aged child. However, I am willing to au pair for up to 3 children!
- Shannon does need a visa so import to register early to allow time for processing.
- If interested in Shannon WhatsApp Caroline on 00353899769436 or Apply Now to Learn More
Featured Au Pair